UPSKY is a professional Pet Supplies brand, founded in 2017. What we adhere to is a practical and innovative design concept, committed to providing high-quality products and services for pets and owners.
All you have to do is enjoy a good time with your pet, the troublesome daily needs are just left to us.
Do you have these problems when your pet using a regular open bowl?
- Worry that your pet always wet their hair around the mouth when drinking water?
- Worry that there always dirty into the water bowl?
- Worry that it is always a mess on the floor after drinking water
NO! NO! NO!
The UPSKY Dog Water Bowl is easy to solve all the above problems.
About this item:
- Extreme Large Capacity: With the dimension 8.8 x 7.2 x 2 inches, the bowl has a pretty large and practical capacity, about 35oz in total, which is enough for dogs to drink a whole day.
- Splash-proof Water Bowl: The waterproof edge strip and floating disk dual design can effectively prevent water from overflowing, keeping your floor dry and tidy at all times.
- Slow Water Feeder: The automatically adjustable floating disk design slows down the drinking speed of your pet. When your pet’s tongue touches the floating disk, it sinks and the water undulates.
- Prevent Wet Mouth: The floating disk of no drip dog water bowl can control water easily and then prevent large areas of water from wetting pet’s mouth hairs. Keep your pet’s hair dry and tinted.
- Keep Water Clean: The separable 2-pieces disk welded design helps prevent the dust, dirt, and pet hair from falling into the water to affect water quality. Provide clean water for your pets all day.
The edge strip and floating disk dual design can reduce water spills and messy trails to your floors.
Keep The Water Clean
The floating disk prevents the dust, dirt, and pet hair from falling into the water to affect water quality.
The unique fixed border design ensures your pets could drink water in the car without wetness and mess.
- Please train your pets to use this dog water bowl for the first time, it would take time and patience for some pets to get used to it.
- We recommend cleaning it every week. And the floating disk could be taken apart to clean.
If you purchase an item through the links on this page, we may receive a small amount of compensation.